FixNix Inc is the controller of your Personal Data and is responsible for its processing, unless expressly specified otherwise in our full Privacy Statement. For the avoidance of doubt, our Privacy Statement does not apply to the extent we process Personal Data in the role of a processor on behalf of our customers. A reference to “FixNix Inc,” “we,” “us” or the “Company” is a reference to FixNix Inc.com, inc and the relevant affiliate involved in the processing activity. The office locations of where FixNix Inc.com, inc. and its affiliates are located can be found here. Please see the "Contacting us" section, below, for our contact information and the contact information of our data protection officer.
We collect and process Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including: The processing of your name and contact information to provide you with information about our products, manage your registration for and attendance at our events and webinars or for office visits, manage your registration for contests or promotions, provide you with customer support or otherwise communicate with you:
- The processing of device and usage data to develop, improve, manage and customize our websites and services, to assess and improve the related user experience, to identify customer opportunities and to guarantee our websites’ and services' security and continued proper functioning.
- The processing of your billing information to complete transactions with you when you purchase our products or services.
- To provide you with the necessary functionalities required during your use of our websites and services, and to review capacity requirements and compliance with the applicable usage terms.
- To display personalized advertisements to you and to send to you marketing communications about us, our products and our services.
- To display personalized advertisements to you and to send to you marketing communications about us, our products and our services and
- To comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws and cooperate with public and government authorities.
We may share Personal Data with various parties, including:
- Our contracted service providers that process Personal Data on our behalf for IT and system administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support and data enrichment.
- Affiliates within our current or future corporate group that process Personal Data for customer support, marketing, event management, technical operations and account management.
- If you are using our services as an authorized user, with the FixNix Inc customer responsible for your access to the services for verifying your account, investigating suspicious activity and reviewing compliance our usage terms and policies.
- Sponsors of events, webinar or contests for which you register.
- Third-party social media and advertising networks, which usually act as separate controllers, so that we can advertise on their platforms
- Specifically in relation to our AppExchange website, with our third-party partners who may contact you regarding their products or services.
- In individual instances, professional advisers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services, or if we are involved in a merger, reorganization, asset sale or business combination; and
- Public and government authorities, to the extent we are compelled to disclose Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations.
To facilitate our business practices, your Personal Data may be collected, transferred to and stored by us in the United States and by our affiliates in other countries where we operate, including countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). As described in the "International transfer of Personal Data" section of our full Privacy Statement, we have implemented safeguards to ensure an adequate level of data protection where your Personal Data is transferred to countries outside the EEA, such as standard contractual clauses for the transfer of Personal Data as approved by the European Commission (Art. 46 GDPR).
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. These rights may include:
- To access your Personal Data held by us (right to access).
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete (right to rectification).
- To erase/delete your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws (right to erasure; right to be forgotten).
- To restrict our processing of your Personal Data to the extent permitted by law (right to restriction of processing).
- To transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible (right to data portability).
- To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection.
- To not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects ("Automated Decision-Making"); Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our websites or in our services; and
- To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
FixNix Inc Data Protection Officer
(FixNix Inc Privacy Team)
340 S Lemon Ave, #6493,
Walnut, California 91789 USA
Or Mail us here
If you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, and you are located in the EEA, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.