SOX compliance Management
The SOX compliance management module enables you to establish a comprehensive internal controls system that addresses Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements. It also provides the ability to define, test, and monitor internal controls based on multiple control frameworks. It also streamlines control surveys and assessments, while simultaneously uncovering findings from across the business for analysis and certification. This also provides better testing.
The Sarbanes - Oxley Act corresponds to the following internal controls placed to avoid various issues in the system later on.
1. Certifies people who are personally responsible for the decisions they make. Some individuals are also completely responsible for the decisions made by the company.
2. Specifies Roles for each employee in the organization. It also Clarifies what adequate internal controls are required to maintain the systems stability.
- Process design
- Unfair treatment of any kind
- Evaluation and Testing
- Compliance assessment
- SOX compliance monitoring
- Provides backup procedures